Appreciating love and affection of the people of Varanasi for his brother Narendra Modi, Prahlad Modi on Saturday said the BJP prime ministerial candidate will not leave the people unhappy after winning from here.
Asked whether Modi would retain Varanasi or Vadodara if he wins both seats, Prahlad said, “Vadodara is Modi’s native place and a person always has his place at his father’s house even if he leaves it.”
Prahlad, who was here on a personal and religious visit, said that Modi would really work for the development of the holy city and would not let the people be unhappy here after winning the seat.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
He said that whether it was Vadodara or Varanasi both the cities were part of our country, so it’s not a big issue but the development of this holy city was priority.
Prahlad said that he was on a personal visit to the city for religious purpose to pay obeisance at Kashi Vishwanath, Sankatmochan and other temples of the holy city.
As the vice-president of All India Fair Price Shop Dealer’s Federation, Prahlad said that wherever in the country he had toured he had found that the people want a change and to oust the Congress-led UPA government that has been in power for the past 10 years.
He further said that the entire nation wanted Modi to become the next Prime Minister. Prahlad claimed BJP itself will win more than 272 seats and NDA will add up to 300 plus seats in the general elections to form the next government.
He said that Modi had left home in the 1970s to join RSS and since then he had very little touch with his native place.
He said the entire nation was Modi’s family and he has a lot of responsibility to take care of everyone in the country.