Senior BJP leader and Deputy Leader of Opposition in the Rajy Sabha Ravi Shankar Prasad on Friday said the only link between good economy and good politics is good governance and government under the leadership of Narendra Mody will provide it.
“The only link between good economy and good politics is good governance, you talk of entrepreneurship, you talk of policy initiatives….under Narendra Bhai we can assure you good governance, enabling atmosphere, which will provide an opportunity for all of you to grow,” Prasad said at an event here, attended also by BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi.
Speaking at the Idea Exchange Forum organised by the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CEE), he said enabling
atmosphere comes from good political decision making.
Prasad said “….you talk about gloom and despair that the country’s economy is going through…..but why is it and how is it state after state mostly ruled by BJP is posting a growth rate of 10 per cent plus….”
Citing lack of strong decision making leadership for the situation, without making any direct reference, he said”….our commitment to you all is, we will provide you enabling atmosphere; this enabling atmosphere comes from good political decision making….”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“…. The Prime Minister of a great country like India has to be a popular leader, who must have the ability to take decision, right decision, strong decision….”
Quoting examples of Lal Bahadur Shastri and Atal Bihari Vajpayee as great Prime Ministers, Prasad said “….in Narendra Modi we have a leader for whose arrival the country is waiting forand wants to take over the mantle.” “…that is the legitimacy factor of a political leader….,” he added.
Assuring enabling atmosphere for businesses and entrepreneurs to grow if NDA was voted to power, Prasad said “…we shall be very clear that what is doable shall be done, what cannot be done will be conveyed to to you with a request how to have the alternative….”