With BJP raising apprehension of threat to Narendra Modi from terrorists, Union minister Beni Prasad Verma today said when there are killings “you will obviously be targeted”.
“Modi had orchestrated riots in Gujarat… If there are killings, you will obviously be targeted,” Verma alleged.
He, however, said that the government will ensure security to Modi.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Claiming that terror activities started in the country after demolition of Babri mosque (in Ayodhya), Verma said that BJP was at the “root of spreading terrorism”. “The way in which BJP leader L K Advani, responsible for Babri mosque demolition is weeping now, similarly Modi will also have to weep as he is responsible for Godhra riots. After elections his own BJP men will chase him away,” Verma said.
“There is a lot of publicity of Modi. I don’t know where he is on the ground… In Bihar, BJP will not succeed in winning more than 5-6 seats. In UP, BJP will defeat itself and BJP president Rajnath Singh will certainly taste defeat in Lucknow,” he said.
Claiming that SP will be in worse position after the polls, Verma said that its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav would be defeated on both Mainpuri and Azamgarh seats.
On Supreme Court’s remarks against UP government on Muzaffarnagar riots, Verma claimed that SP and BJP were “hand in gloves in orchestrating” the clashes there to polarise votes.
“These riots were planned for entry of Modi in UP,” he alleged. SP government should immediately resign as it has no moral right to continue, he added.