With BJP raising apprehension of threat to Narendra Modi from terrorists, Union minister Beni Prasad Verma today said when there are killings “you will obviously be targeted”.
“Modi had orchestrated riots in Gujarat… If there are killings, you will obviously be targeted,” Verma alleged.
He, however, said that the government will ensure security to Modi.
Claiming that terror activities started in the country after demolition of Babri mosque (in Ayodhya), Verma said that BJP was at the “root of spreading terrorism”. “The way in which BJP leader L K Advani, responsible for Babri mosque demolition is weeping now, similarly Modi will also have to weep as he is responsible for Godhra riots. After elections his own BJP men will chase him away,” Verma said.
“There is a lot of publicity of Modi. I don’t know where he is on the ground… In Bihar, BJP will not succeed in winning more than 5-6 seats. In UP, BJP will defeat itself and BJP president Rajnath Singh will certainly taste defeat in Lucknow,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Claiming that SP will be in worse position after the polls, Verma said that its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav would be defeated on both Mainpuri and Azamgarh seats.
On Supreme Court’s remarks against UP government on Muzaffarnagar riots, Verma claimed that SP and BJP were “hand in gloves in orchestrating” the clashes there to polarise votes.
“These riots were planned for entry of Modi in UP,” he alleged. SP government should immediately resign as it has no moral right to continue, he added.