Hitting out at Narendra Modi, Union Minister Kapil Sibal on Friday claimed that the Gujarat chief minister will never become Prime Minister despite all efforts as people have come to know his real face.
“My experience says Modi will never become the PM. Do they want a person who got people of his own state killed in fake encounters? The voters will not like a person to become the PM who has acted against the minority community, be it Muslims or Sikhs in Gujarat,” Sibal said.
The Union Law Minister referred to Tulsiram Prajapati and Javed-Ishrat Jahan encounters to support his argument.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sibal alleged that the Modi government had stalled implementation of Centre sponsored pre-matric scholarships for the welfare of religious minorities in Gujarat and engineered the displacement of Sikh farmers from the Kutch region.
Projecting Modi as a person who hobnobs with people like Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray and Shiv
Sena supremo Uddhav Thackeray, “harbouring anti-Bihari” sentiments, Sibal exhorted voters not to support him.
“Modi is a sectarian leader, an opportunist to the core and has no love for the Tehzeeb that Bihar stands for. Where was he when people from Bihar were being attacked in Nasik, Pune and Mumbai? People of Bihar should not vote for a person
who is in alliance with Shiv Sena and MNS,” Sibal said.
The veteran lawyer-turned-politician said the voters of Bihar must think about these things and their constitutional right to work and eke a living anywhere in the country.
“I am sure that Bihar and its people will oppose Modi and will never allow him to become the Prime Minister,” added