Hitting out at Narendra Modi, Union Minister Kapil Sibal on Friday claimed that the Gujarat chief minister will never become Prime Minister despite all efforts as people have come to know his real face.
“My experience says Modi will never become the PM. Do they want a person who got people of his own state killed in fake encounters? The voters will not like a person to become the PM who has acted against the minority community, be it Muslims or Sikhs in Gujarat,” Sibal said.
The Union Law Minister referred to Tulsiram Prajapati and Javed-Ishrat Jahan encounters to support his argument.
Sibal alleged that the Modi government had stalled implementation of Centre sponsored pre-matric scholarships for the welfare of religious minorities in Gujarat and engineered the displacement of Sikh farmers from the Kutch region.
Projecting Modi as a person who hobnobs with people like Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray and Shiv
Sena supremo Uddhav Thackeray, “harbouring anti-Bihari” sentiments, Sibal exhorted voters not to support him.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Modi is a sectarian leader, an opportunist to the core and has no love for the Tehzeeb that Bihar stands for. Where was he when people from Bihar were being attacked in Nasik, Pune and Mumbai? People of Bihar should not vote for a person
who is in alliance with Shiv Sena and MNS,” Sibal said.
The veteran lawyer-turned-politician said the voters of Bihar must think about these things and their constitutional right to work and eke a living anywhere in the country.
“I am sure that Bihar and its people will oppose Modi and will never allow him to become the Prime Minister,” added