Telugu film star and Jana Sena Party chief Pawan Kalyan on Saturday congratulated prime minister-elect Narendra Modi and hoped he would lead the nation towards progress.
“I am confident that Modi ji will lead the nation towards progress and development. He will give the youth of the country hope and direction. I wish him all success in the great responsibility that he has assumed,” Pawan said in a statement.
Pawan, who is the youngest brother of former Union Minister K Chiranjeevi, supported the TDP-BJP combine and campaigned extensively for its candidates in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
He attended many election meetings with Modi and TDP president Chandrababu Naidu.Earlier in the day, Modi thanked Pawan for the role he played during the election campaign in AP. “I want to express my gratitude to Pawan Kalyan garu for his enthusiasm and support through the campaign across Andhra Pradesh,” Modi tweeted.
“It was most graceful of Modiji to mention me. I have great respect for his leadership and have only tried to do my bit,” Pawan said in his statement.