“I am confident that Modi ji will lead the nation towards progress and development. He will give the youth of the country hope and direction. I wish him all success in the great responsibility that he has assumed,” Pawan said in a statement.
Pawan, who is the youngest brother of former Union Minister K Chiranjeevi, supported the TDP-BJP combine and campaigned extensively for its candidates in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
He attended many election meetings with Modi and TDP president Chandrababu Naidu.Earlier in the day, Modi thanked Pawan for the role he played during the election campaign in AP. “I want to express my gratitude to Pawan Kalyan garu for his enthusiasm and support through the campaign across Andhra Pradesh,” Modi tweeted.
“It was most graceful of Modiji to mention me. I have great respect for his leadership and have only tried to do my bit,” Pawan said in his statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More