Rejecting claims of infighting within BJP, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh says Narendra Modi will be best Prime Minister in the history of the country. “There is no fight within BJP and Narendra Modi is our prime ministerial candidate.
All the opinion polls are confirming that NDA will form government comfortably on its own with Modi as Prime Minister,” Singh said when asked whether there will be another consensus candidate in case BJP fails to get 272 seats in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections. He alleged that the Congress is mired in corruption and claimed only BJP can fight this menace.
“I am confident that citizens of India will give a clear mandate to NDA government as the truth of UPA government is known to everyone. Congress is mired in corruption and people now want corruption-free government and only BJP can provide zero tolerance policy against this evil,” Singh said in an email interview.
He said Modi’s leadership and popularity are addedadvantages for BJP not only in Chhattisgarh but also across the country to win the Lok Sabha polls. “Modi will be the best Prime Minister in the history of India. Under his leadership, India will not only realize its true potential but also get back the pride of place amongst comity of nations,” the state Chief Minister said.
Citing ‘Modi wave’ in the country, Singh said the BJP will win all 11 parliamentary constituencies in his state. “Last time by winning 10 out of 11 seats, the bar has been raised considerably. This time on account of Modi’s wave and performance of my government in past 10 years, we will create a new record by winning all the 11 seats,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Elections in worst naxal-hit Bastar seat were held on April 10 and polling in three other constituencies, including Rajnandgaon, were conducted on April 17. Seven other constituencies in Chhattisgarh will go to polls on April 24.
Singh also hoped that his son Abhishek, who is contesting his maiden Lok Sabha election from Rajnandgaon, will win with a handsome margin.
“Abhishek will not only win but will win with a very handsome margin,” he said. 61-year-old Raman Singh is the sitting MLA from Rajnandgaon.