Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi launched a scathing attack on BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday, saying he will do anything to become PM… divide into many pieces…make people fight against each other.
Addressing a rally in Balod, Rahul said, Modi PM banna chahta hai, uske liye wo kuch bhi kar dega. Wo tukde-tukde kar dega…wo ek ko dusre se lada dega (Modi wants to become PM, and will do anything for that. He will divide into many pieces… make people fight against each other).
Rahul also said the BJP wants to hand over all the power to one person, and has humiliated its senior leaders. In their party, one man knows everything about the world. According to them, one person will change India. Make me a peon and I will change India. But peons also commit theft. They want to hand over everything to one person… don’t ask what will happen later… They had several leaders: Advaniji, Jaswantji. Ask them chaukidari kaisi hui. They were all set aside, he said.
Blaming the BJP for the Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar riots, he said BJP members beat up people in other states and make Hindus fight against Muslims.
Questioning the BJP claims of empowering women Rahul said Gujarat Chief Minister taps phones of women, puts police before women. How do you empower women then? In Bangalore, women are being beaten up. A BJP minister has committed rape. Twenty thousand women from Chhattisgarh are missing.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Highlighting the UPA government achievements, he said, Our biggest project is a manufacturing corridor. Today, whatever you wear, watches etc, are Made in China. We want that in the coming years they carry the Made in India (label). For this, we have set up a manufacturing corridor, from Delhi to Mumbai, Mumbai to Chennai, Chennai to Bangalore and Delhi to Kolkata.
Rahul, however, was silent on the Maoist issue, although he was speaking in an area that falls under Kanker constituency which has a significant presence of Maoists.