Narendra Modi’s campaign blitz is set to touch a new dimension when the BJP prime ministerial candidate begins the 3D version of his ‘Bharat Vijay’ rallies on April 7 in a bid to reach out to a wider audience.
There will be more than 1,000 shows across the country where Modi is set to deliver speech through 3D projections of
himself, in addition to proposed 185 ‘Bharat Vijay’ rallies.
BJP’s national vice president and in-charge of the central election management committee Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said
it is the first time in any country that a political party will make use of modern technology on such a large scale for election campaign.
Starting April 7, Modi will address thousands of people at more than 100 places simultaneously between 6.30 PM to 8 PM
through the technology. He will address 10 to 12 rallies using the technology which will be telecast in over 1,000 places.
The first rally will be held in Ahmedabad. Naqvi said through this programme Modi will convey the message of good governance to lakhs of people living in villages and remote areas.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
He said before Modi’s speech, the party will organise street plays – ‘Bhrashtachar Mukt, Sushasan Yukt Bharat’, ‘Sabka Sath’ and ‘Ek Bharat Sreshtha Bharat’.
Modi successfully used this technology first during his 2012 Gujarat Assembly election campaign.