Narendra Modi will answer queries on women empowerment by people across the country and abroad through BJP’s ‘Chai Pe Charcha with NaMo’ programme on the occasion of International Women’s Day on Saturday.
The BJP’s prime ministerial candidate will interact with public at 1,500 locations across the country and abroad through Internet from the party’s headquarters at 4 PM on Saturday.
BJP has decided to broaden the scale of ‘Chai Pe Charcha with NaMo'(a discussion over tea with Modi) programme as its first phase, launched on February 12, had been a success. Modi had answered public queries on good governance.
Being organised on International Women’s Day, Modi will this time take questions from audiences at various locations on the issue of women empowerment. Hoping to connect with maximum people in the second phase of ‘Chai Pe Charcha with NaMo’, BJP has decided to make it international by adding 30 locations in 15 countries where people will get together to connect with Modi through technology and interact with him over a cup of tea.
Modi will be in the national capital to attend the party’s Central Election Committee meeting in the morning when BJP will announce its second list of candidates for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The party is using the ‘tea-seller’ jibe hurled at Modi by his rivals to its advantage to reach out to voters. The unique election campaign strategy stems from the recent remark of Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyar who had said Modi could not become Prime Minister but could certainly serve tea at the January 17 AICC Session.
Five mediums – DTH, satellite, Internet, mobile phones and social media – will be used for the campaign that entails “share, ask and suggest”.