- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Narendra Modi to file Varanasi nomination on April 24
BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would file his nomination papers for Varanasi Lok Sabha seat on April 24, his close aide Amit Shah said on Saturday.
Modi would file his nomination on April 24 after which “the BJP wave would turn into a tsunami,” Shah told reporters here Varanasi goes to poll in the final phase on May 12.
The Gujarat Chief Minister is contesting from two seats. He had already filed his nomination for Vadodra seat in Gujarat on April 9.
In Varanasi, 63-year-old Modi is pitted against AAP leader and former Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Ajay Rai of Congress and Kailash Chaurasia of the Samajwadi Party.
Rai is sitting MLA from Kolasla seat.