BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi would file his nomination papers for Varanasi Lok Sabha seat on April 24, his close aide Amit Shah said on Saturday.
Modi would file his nomination on April 24 after which “the BJP wave would turn into a tsunami,” Shah told reporters here Varanasi goes to poll in the final phase on May 12.
The Gujarat Chief Minister is contesting from two seats. He had already filed his nomination for Vadodra seat in Gujarat on April 9.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In Varanasi, 63-year-old Modi is pitted against AAP leader and former Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, Ajay Rai of Congress and Kailash Chaurasia of the Samajwadi Party.
Rai is sitting MLA from Kolasla seat.