Modi will address a rally in Amethi on Monday, the last day of campaigning in the constituency which will go to polls on May 7.
Other senior BJP leaders including L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley will also campaign for Irani.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Jaitley said senior party leaders will be campaigning for the favourite television “bahu” in the Gandhi stronghold.
BJP is giving all the push to the television actor-turned-politician for giving a tough fight to Rahul, whose campaign is being steered by his sister Priyanka Gandhi in the constituency.
Two-time MP from Amethi, Rahul Gandhi is locked in a triangular contest from the family pocket borough with Smriti Irani and Kumar Vishwas of Aam Aadmi Party pitted against him.
Though the Congress Vice President had won the seat in 2004 and 2009 elections with huge margins, Congress had lost in three of the five assembly segments falling under Amethi Parliamentary seat during the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2012.