Modi will address a rally in Amethi on Monday, the last day of campaigning in the constituency which will go to polls on May 7.
Other senior BJP leaders including L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley will also campaign for Irani.
Jaitley said senior party leaders will be campaigning for the favourite television “bahu” in the Gandhi stronghold.
BJP is giving all the push to the television actor-turned-politician for giving a tough fight to Rahul, whose campaign is being steered by his sister Priyanka Gandhi in the constituency.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Two-time MP from Amethi, Rahul Gandhi is locked in a triangular contest from the family pocket borough with Smriti Irani and Kumar Vishwas of Aam Aadmi Party pitted against him.
Though the Congress Vice President had won the seat in 2004 and 2009 elections with huge margins, Congress had lost in three of the five assembly segments falling under Amethi Parliamentary seat during the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections in 2012.