Narendra Modi will address 185 ‘Bharat Vijay’ rallies across the country beginning March 26, BJP said on Monday.
“Modi will address 185 Bharat Vijay rallies in 295 constituencies from March 26. Our aim is to get rid of Congress misrule,” BJP spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi told reporters here. The first rally will be held in Jammu.
BJP said it has made an elaborate strategy for the “Modi for PM” campaign across the country.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Besides the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, party president Rajnath Singh will also address about 155 to 160 election rallies, it said.
Naqvi said senior leaders L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and M M Joshi, among others, will campaign in many constituencies.
Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Goa will also be roped in for the campaigning, he said.