- BJP deploys big guns as campaign enters last lap
- Poll campaign hit crescendo; Modi, Shah, Sonia, Kejriwal at rallies
- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
Narendra Modi to address 185 election rallies: BJP
Narendra Modi will address 185 ‘Bharat Vijay’ rallies across the country beginning March 26, BJP said on Monday.
“Modi will address 185 Bharat Vijay rallies in 295 constituencies from March 26. Our aim is to get rid of Congress misrule,” BJP spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi told reporters here. The first rally will be held in Jammu.
BJP said it has made an elaborate strategy for the “Modi for PM” campaign across the country.
Besides the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, party president Rajnath Singh will also address about 155 to 160 election rallies, it said.
Naqvi said senior leaders L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and M M Joshi, among others, will campaign in many constituencies.
Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Goa will also be roped in for the campaigning, he said.