Narendra Modi will address 185 ‘Bharat Vijay’ rallies across the country beginning March 26, BJP said on Monday.
“Modi will address 185 Bharat Vijay rallies in 295 constituencies from March 26. Our aim is to get rid of Congress misrule,” BJP spokesperson Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi told reporters here. The first rally will be held in Jammu.
BJP said it has made an elaborate strategy for the “Modi for PM” campaign across the country.
Besides the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, party president Rajnath Singh will also address about 155 to 160 election rallies, it said.
Naqvi said senior leaders L K Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Arun Jaitley and M M Joshi, among others, will campaign in many constituencies.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan and Goa will also be roped in for the campaigning, he said.