“All of a sudden Sonia Gandhi has come to the fore to take charge of the (election) campaign. She had thought that her son would do something. But when nothing happened. What could she do? The mother herself had to come to the fore, appear on TV to deliver advertised messages to the nation,” the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate said on her message televised last night.
“You must have seen this paid news. They have lots of money, they can buy TV (channels), they can buy time on TV and tell what they want to say,” Modi said addressing a rally here.
Sonia Gandhi had last night appealed to people to defeat “divisive and autocratic” forces which will “destroy” the Indian ethos.
Modi said when Gandhi says her party respects democratic traditions, it is something that cannot be easily digested.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“In 2004, when your (Congress) government was formed, what was your first action? Without following any democratic practice or without consulting any Chief Minister, you removed governors. Is this a sample of you honouring democratic traditions?”
The Gujarat Chief Minister also accused the Congress of creating tensions between IB and CBI for its political objectives.