BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Tuesday claimed that aviation authorities at the Delhi Airport did not give prompt permission to his helicopter for taking off due to which he was late for his rally.
“I apologise to you for arriving late as you had to sit in this heat. But this delay was not because of me. At the Delhi airport I sat from 9.30 AM onwards but our helicopter was not being given the permission to fly,” Modi told the gathering.
The BJP leader said that normally he tries that “nobody is inconvenienced because of him but I am pained that you had to face this blistering sun”. “You are doing this penance in this heat, I assure you that I will never let this effort go waste,” he told the gathering.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing