AAP leader Manish Sisodia said it was necessary to defeat the BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi as they are “corrupt monsters”.
“Both Modi and Rahul are monsters of a corrupt team. Till the time they are in politics, corruption cannot be ended. Both these monsters are involved in looting the country,” Sisodia said at an election meeting in Amethi.
Attacking Priyanka Gandhi, Sisodia said her allegation that AAP did not know Amethi was true. “It’s true that we did not know Amethi as the Gandhi family had been looting it since Indenpendence… It’s true that common man could not know about this,” he added.
He alleged that though Rahul had been talking about respect for women, in his own constituency women were not getting their due.
“Here, AAP representatives are attacked. Even the Congressmen have misbehaved with women workers,” he said, adding that this time even Priyanka could not help Rahul win from this seat.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016