BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday offered worship at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara.
Modi, accompanied by TDP President N Chandrababu Naidu, offered prayers this morning.
Janasena founder, Pawan Kalyan, actor-turned-politician and brother of Union Minister Chiranjeevi, was also with the two leaders at the temple. Temple sources told PTI that they were in the temple for about 20 minutes. Before leaving the shrine, temple priests, amid chanting of vedic hymns, invoked divine blessings on Modi. After offering worship on the hills, the trio also offered prayers at the shrine of Lord Shiva called Vaayulingeswara at Sri Kalahasti, 40 km from here.
Later they flew to Madanapalli, 100 km from here, to address a public meeting. Police had made tight security arrangements for the visit.
Kicking off his two-day campaign in the region of residuary Andhra Pradesh, Modi, sharing the dais with Naidu and Pawan, addressed a public meeting here last night.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
BJP sources said during his month-long campaigning across the country, Modi has also visited the famous shrines of Lord Vishwanath at Kashi and Lord Jagannath in Puri.