Making a no-holds-barred attack on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, NCP chief Sharad Pawar said Narendra Modi needs to be “treated in a mental hospital” for talking “rubbish”, while a BSP candidate termed the Gujarat Chief Minister as a “barbarian”.
With election fever at its peak, the Maratha strongman made the personal attack against Modi at a rally in Ghanswangi in Maharashtra.
“Modi must have deranged as he talks rubbish things and he is needed to be treated in a mental hospital,” the Union
Agriculture Minister said yesterday at the rally while campaigning for party candidate Vijay Bhamble.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
He said Modi does not know about the sacrifices of Congress leaders in the freedom struggle.
“Modi is talking about Congress mukt Bharat. Whether Modi knows the sacrifice and contribution of Congress in freedom
struggle? Because of Congress’ ideology, we got freedom,” Pawar said.
Attacking Modi for the 2002 Gujarat riots, Pawar said, “Members of minority community and Congress ex-MP Ahsan
Jaffari were killed in Gulbarga society, which is only 20 km from Ahmedabad where the carnage happened, but Modi neither
visited the victims’ family nor bothered about them.”
He said Modi is “dangerous for the country.” Joining the Modi-bashing, BSP candidate from Moradabad Haji Yakub said, “The country’s most cruel barbarian Narendra Modi has been announced Prime Ministerial candidate. There cannot be anything more unfortunate for the nation than this”.
Addressing a campaign meet in Moradabad on Sunday, Yakub alleged that, “People of BJP and RSS during the struggle for
Independence by Hindus and Muslims had worked as informers of the British”.