Making a no-holds-barred attack on BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate, NCP chief Sharad Pawar said Narendra Modi needs to be “treated in a mental hospital” for talking “rubbish”, while a BSP candidate termed the Gujarat Chief Minister as a “barbarian”.
With election fever at its peak, the Maratha strongman made the personal attack against Modi at a rally in Ghanswangi in Maharashtra.
“Modi must have deranged as he talks rubbish things and he is needed to be treated in a mental hospital,” the Union
Agriculture Minister said yesterday at the rally while campaigning for party candidate Vijay Bhamble.
He said Modi does not know about the sacrifices of Congress leaders in the freedom struggle.
“Modi is talking about Congress mukt Bharat. Whether Modi knows the sacrifice and contribution of Congress in freedom
struggle? Because of Congress’ ideology, we got freedom,” Pawar said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Attacking Modi for the 2002 Gujarat riots, Pawar said, “Members of minority community and Congress ex-MP Ahsan
Jaffari were killed in Gulbarga society, which is only 20 km from Ahmedabad where the carnage happened, but Modi neither
visited the victims’ family nor bothered about them.”
He said Modi is “dangerous for the country.” Joining the Modi-bashing, BSP candidate from Moradabad Haji Yakub said, “The country’s most cruel barbarian Narendra Modi has been announced Prime Ministerial candidate. There cannot be anything more unfortunate for the nation than this”.
Addressing a campaign meet in Moradabad on Sunday, Yakub alleged that, “People of BJP and RSS during the struggle for
Independence by Hindus and Muslims had worked as informers of the British”.