Narendra Modi on Friday mocked Sonia Gandhi’s recent invocation of god in which she prayed that the country be saved from the “Modi model”, saying it showed how big a problem she is facing as she had never before referred to god in her speeches.
Addressing a rally, the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate said Gandhi has been frequently remembering god in her public address and suggested that it was because of her concern that the ‘maa-beta’ government was going.
“The wickets of Congress are falling. I never heard Sonia Gandhi invoking god earlier in the last 20-25 years. You can yourself think what kind trouble faces Congress… The maa-beta government is not coming back, it is going,” he said, adding that a strong foundation for a new government has been laid in polls held so far.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Gandhi in a public speech had warned against the “divisive” agendas of BJP under Modi and said, “god save the country if they comes to power”.
Attacking Congress for using the secularism plank to target him, he said secularism had become a ploy to gain power for the ruling party.
“I am fighting for your happiness. They are fighting for their own happiness,” he said.
Congress, Modi said, turned the country into a “nation of scams” by committing large-scale corruption in every field by exploiting land, mines, space and water. “The country has become known as scam India is the world.”
Reaching out to youth, he said they did not want any luxury but jobs and but the UPA completely failed in providing them employment. If we cannot provide you employment, then the country will be in a dire state, he said.