Congress on Sunday took potshots at Narendra Modi over his meeting with RSS leaders saying the BJP prime ministerial candidate was being dictated by the Sangh which it described as the “most unaccountable remote control”.
“The people of India for many decades have seen that it is the most unaccountable remote control of Nagpur and the Prime Ministerial aspirant is no more with all his 56-inch chest except someone running on remote control,” party spokesperson Abhishek Singhvi told reporters here.
During the election campaign, Modi had accused Congress chief Sonia Gandhi of running the government with remote control without being accountable. Targeting RSS, which claims to be a cultural organisation, Singhvi wondered whether the Sangh filed any return to the Election Commission and whether it was accountable to the people.
He exuded confidence of UPA coming back to power and took a jibe at BJP for its claim of forming the next government, saying such confidence was also displayed by them during the 2004 and 2009 general elections.
He said Rahul Gandhi’s campaign in Varanasi has further widened the expected victory margin between the Congress candidate and his nearest rival and that Congress will win the seat with high margin.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More