The Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav hit out at Narendra Modi on Monday saying the BJP prime ministerial candidate is desperate to form government at the Centre but he is afraid of the Samajwadi Party.
“Modi is desperate to form government at the Centre but he is afraid of SP and telling one lie after another in desperation. He speaks maximum lies on Gujarat model, which is a farce,” said Yadav while addressing an election rally in UP.
He alleged that during Modi’s regime, thousands of farmers committed suicide and over 20 lakh people were unemployed in Gujarat, while under his regime only four farmers have committed suicide in Uttar Pardesh that too due to personal reasons.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“There was shortage of medicines and doctors in the hospitals and women were malnourished in Gujarat. 44,000 children were missing there, who could not be traced,” claimed Yadav.
Referring to misuse of dowry and SC/ST acts, he said that during SP regime misuse of these laws would be checked and cases would be lodged against those misusing it.
Hitting out at BSP, Yadav alleged that not a single unit was added to the power generation capacity of the state during Mayawati’s government, whereas during SP regime the state would soon get adequate power supply.
Mulayam also said that BSP was no where in the scene and the main contest was between Modi and himself and people should vote for SP to prevent communal forces.