Attacking Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on Sunday said he cannot understand the woes of poor people as Narendra Modi because the Gujarat Chief Minister has risen to the current position from grassroots level.
“What can Gandhi understand about the woes of the poor. He has never been among them like Modi who came from grassroots level. Some of his recent programmes have been mere gimmick,” he said addressing a public meeting here.
He claimed that Gandhi was losing ground and popularity and never could lead Congress to form another government as evident from his roadshow from here to Mysore recently.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“The roadshow was a flop with hardly any people coming to receive him. This has been the case with most of his public appearances. Only Modi can take the country forward,” the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
Chauhan said there was no alternative to Modi as people had realised Congress cannot take the country forward. It is time for them to vote NDA back to power, he added.