Attacking Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan on Sunday said he cannot understand the woes of poor people as Narendra Modi because the Gujarat Chief Minister has risen to the current position from grassroots level.
“What can Gandhi understand about the woes of the poor. He has never been among them like Modi who came from grassroots level. Some of his recent programmes have been mere gimmick,” he said addressing a public meeting here.
He claimed that Gandhi was losing ground and popularity and never could lead Congress to form another government as evident from his roadshow from here to Mysore recently.
“The roadshow was a flop with hardly any people coming to receive him. This has been the case with most of his public appearances. Only Modi can take the country forward,” the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
Chauhan said there was no alternative to Modi as people had realised Congress cannot take the country forward. It is time for them to vote NDA back to power, he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More