Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Wednesday said he was extending issue-based support to Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as he felt that “he alone” can provide a stable and strong government at the Centre.
Major issues facing India were corrupt political system and stashing of black money worth several lakh crores outside the country. “Only Modi can tackle the issue”, Ramdev told reporters at the airport.
Stating that he was touring the entire country to create awareness and “awaken” the people on the issues like corruption and black money, Ramdev said there was an urgent need to bring back the money stashed in foreign banks, which could be utilised for the development of the country. Ramdev said he had completed the tour of Tamil Nadu and proceeding to Kerala.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
To a question on supporting AIADMK supremo and Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa for the post of Prime Minister, he said he was extending “good wishes” to her.
“Let Jayalithaa play a key role in establishing a strong and stable India after the polls. However, it is for the people to decide as to who will be the next Prime Minister”, he said.
Stating that though different opinion polls and surveys on Lok Sabha polls had predicted around 225 seats for NDA, Ramdev said “my own survey will give 300 seats for NDA, less than 100 seats each for Congress-led UPA and proposed Third Front and around 50 seats for other parties led by Jayalalithaa and Mayawati.
On the performance of Aam Admi Party, he said “instead of solving problems of people, the party itself has become a problem.”