As the Narendra Modi government turns 100-day-old on Tuesday, an unimpressed Bihar Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi on Monday said he would award the Prime Minister only three points in a scale of 10.
“I will give only three marks out of 10 to the Modi government after taking into account its performance on various fronts till date,” Manjhi said. The NDA government’s attitude towards Bihar was negative, it failed to contain price rise and to bring back black money from foreign shores that it had promised to do so at the earliest, Manjhi told reporters on the sidelines of ‘Janata Durbar’ at his official residence.
“The Modi government ignored our legitimate demand for special status or special package. Besides, our state did not get anything worthwhile in the budget,” he said. Continuing with the ‘step motherly’ attitude like that of the UPA government, the BJP led dispensation did not provide funds for road, irrigation, railway and power projects in Bihar, the chief minister said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
It appeared that Modi has imposed dictatorship of sorts by not allowing his ministers to have private secretaries of their choice, he said. Manjhi said he did not believe that Modi is ‘pro-poor’ as the central government has not launched any scheme to mitigate the plight of the downtrodden, farmers and unorganized labourers.
The JD(U) leader also trashed the Prime Minister’s tough talk on rooting out corruption saying the steps taken in this direction yielded nothing while crores of rupees were recovered from the residence of a BJP MP from Bihar recently.