As the early trends predict a landslide victory for the BJP, the PM-in-waiting Narendra Modi’s official website has got a makeover!
The homepage of the website opens with Modi’s picture reading ‘Thank you for the trust’. The website has also come up with a page ‘Victory Wall’ #CongratsNamo, that features all the wishes sent by people on Twitter and Facebook to Modi, the man who is all set to become India’s next Prime Minister.
The website has been divided into two main categories namely ‘the person’ that features Modi’s journey so far, the gallery section, his blogs and a biography. Under the governance section, one would find other interactive features like connect to Narendra Modi along with his interviews and articles and good governance. The homepage wall on the website also scrolls to ‘It’s time for Action’ page which opens to ‘Action not acts’, featuring the accomplishments of Modi government in Gujarat.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
On the victory path, Modi has virtually blanked out all others in the party and became its sole face in a long campaign that started last summer after he was made the campaign chief in Goa.