Narendra Modi has “crossed all limits in misleading people in his bid to get to the prime minister’s chair”, Congress president Sonia Gandhi said on Tuesday, as she continued her tirade against the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate.
“Some parties main agenda is to spread lies against the Congress. Especially, the BJP leader is crossing all limits to mislead people. To get to the Prime Minister’s chair he is creating a craze in the whole country,” Gandhi said without naming Modi.
“It seems as if they don’t have faith in our country’s social, political and constitutional system,” she told an election rally here in support of party candidate Deepa Dasmunshi who is fighting from Raiganj constituency in North Dinajpur district.
Gandhi alleged that for the chair they started spreading such a big network of lies that it became a matter of concern if the country’s democracy was safe in the hands of such people.
The great leaders of the Congress alongwith crores of workers toiled hard and made sacrifices to build the country, she said and asserted that her party had struggled to keep the unity of the country in tact. She said that in the last ten years the UPA government under the leadership of Dr Manmohan Singh had done work for the benefit of all and “it is before you to see”.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“Despite the financial problem worldwide, India’s growth rate was good. We made policies and programmes and enacted laws for the benefit of all,” Gandhi said.