Throwing his weight behind Narendra Modi, Yoga guru Ramdev on Friday said that the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate can provide a stable and honest government to the country.
“BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi can provide a stable and honest government to the country,” Ramdev said .
He said that Modi will also participate in the ‘YogaMahotsav’ to be held in Ramlila Maidan and across various districts of the country on March 23. Ramdev further said that “various evil forces” are creating hurdles for Modi.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Many allegations are being made against Modi which are untrue. Evil forces are trying to create hurdles on his way of becoming the Prime Minister but they will be defeated with time,” said Ramdev. Taking a dig at Congress and Aam Aadmi Party, he said that Congress is already on its way to destruction and AAP is working on the agenda of Congress.
He, however, said that the ‘Yoga Mahotsav’ will be a social and spiritual event and even UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi are welcome to be a part of it.
“The Yoga Mahotsav has three objectives. It was on March 23 that three freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev laid their lives for the freedom of India on March 23 in 1931. Centre should acknowledge them as martyrs and give them the status of martyrdom,” Ramdev said.
Secondly, the event is aimed at promoting Yoga and third objective is to blend rationality and development with spirituality. The ‘yog Mahotsav’ will be held in 650 districts of the country and crores of people are expected to participate.