Throwing his weight behind Narendra Modi, Yoga guru Ramdev on Friday said that the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate can provide a stable and honest government to the country.
“BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi can provide a stable and honest government to the country,” Ramdev said .
He said that Modi will also participate in the ‘YogaMahotsav’ to be held in Ramlila Maidan and across various districts of the country on March 23. Ramdev further said that “various evil forces” are creating hurdles for Modi.
“Many allegations are being made against Modi which are untrue. Evil forces are trying to create hurdles on his way of becoming the Prime Minister but they will be defeated with time,” said Ramdev. Taking a dig at Congress and Aam Aadmi Party, he said that Congress is already on its way to destruction and AAP is working on the agenda of Congress.
He, however, said that the ‘Yoga Mahotsav’ will be a social and spiritual event and even UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi are welcome to be a part of it.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“The Yoga Mahotsav has three objectives. It was on March 23 that three freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev laid their lives for the freedom of India on March 23 in 1931. Centre should acknowledge them as martyrs and give them the status of martyrdom,” Ramdev said.
Secondly, the event is aimed at promoting Yoga and third objective is to blend rationality and development with spirituality. The ‘yog Mahotsav’ will be held in 650 districts of the country and crores of people are expected to participate.