Narendra Modi on Saturday targeted former Punjab Chief Minister and Congress candidate from Amritsar Amrinder Singh for allegedly not divulging details of foreign bank accounts held under his wife and son’s name in his affidavit and demanded reply from the party.
“A complaint has been filed with the Election Commission against the former chief minister of Punjab and Congress candidate from Amritsar that he has not divulged details of foreign bank accounts under his wife and son’s name. This is a very serious issue and Congress should give answer on it,” Modi said.
“A question has been raised before the Election Commission whether Singh has foreign bank accounts and I would also ask officers of the government of India to tell the truth to the people of the country,” the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Modi said that citizens of the country want black money stashed in foreign banks back to the country “but those who have looted the money and parked in the foreign banks were against this thought.”
“You people say that the black money should be brought back to the country but there are people in the country who are against this. It is those “lootere” (robbers) who do not want the black money back to the country,” he said.