Narendra Modi on Sunday hit out at the Congress, SP and BSP, saying the three parties indulge in “stage-managed” fights in Uttar Pradesh but come together to grab power at the Centre.
“The Congress has two soldiers in Uttar Pradesh. These people from Congress, SP and BSP are indulging in WWF (World Wrestling Federation) fights that you see on TV. These people indulge in stage managed fights in Lucknow but they come together to grab power in Delhi,” he said while addressing a rally here.
“These three parties are misleading the people of this country and state and it is the time to bring in a change in this country. You have already suffered but the time is to make sure that your children don’t suffer,” he said.
The BJP leader said the people have even before elections voiced the need for change and this time, “even the CBI cannot save the UPA government in these elections.”
Asking people to provide a strong majority to the BJP in the forthcoming elections, he said the voters should ensure victory of BJP and NDA candidates and get them at least 300 seats.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“If the teacher is weak, even kids don’t like to go to school. So, make sure that the country gets a strong government and not a weak one. Please ensure that BJP gets more than 300 seats,” Modi said.
He appealed to the voters that they have elected rulers for the last 60 years but “this time you elect a servant for next 60 months and I promise to do things which they have not done in last 60 years.”