Narendra Modi on Sunday hit out at the Congress, SP and BSP, saying the three parties indulge in “stage-managed” fights in Uttar Pradesh but come together to grab power at the Centre.
“The Congress has two soldiers in Uttar Pradesh. These people from Congress, SP and BSP are indulging in WWF (World Wrestling Federation) fights that you see on TV. These people indulge in stage managed fights in Lucknow but they come together to grab power in Delhi,” he said while addressing a rally here.
“These three parties are misleading the people of this country and state and it is the time to bring in a change in this country. You have already suffered but the time is to make sure that your children don’t suffer,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The BJP leader said the people have even before elections voiced the need for change and this time, “even the CBI cannot save the UPA government in these elections.”
Asking people to provide a strong majority to the BJP in the forthcoming elections, he said the voters should ensure victory of BJP and NDA candidates and get them at least 300 seats.
“If the teacher is weak, even kids don’t like to go to school. So, make sure that the country gets a strong government and not a weak one. Please ensure that BJP gets more than 300 seats,” Modi said.
He appealed to the voters that they have elected rulers for the last 60 years but “this time you elect a servant for next 60 months and I promise to do things which they have not done in last 60 years.”