- Is BJP losing the plot in Delhi?
- Kiran Bedi win: RSS says it’s kabaddi, hold breath
- Veteran’s work vs son-in-law’s youth
- Dense and dingy, yet women feel ‘safer’ in colony than outside
- ‘Always a third front man, so I joined Congress’
- AAP to send star campaigners to Sadar Bazaar, Krishna Nagar
- Senior BJP leader trying to put AAP in negative light: Arvind Kejriwal
Nandan Nilekani, wife declare assets worth Rs 7,700 cr
Making his wealth public a day before stepping into the fray, Infosys co-founder and Congress candidate from Bangalore South, Nandan Nilekani declared that he and his wife Rohini have assets worth Rs 7,700 crore.
In an official statement he said they have assets worth Rs 7,700 crore on account of the success of Infosys, which they were involved with from its founding stages in early 1980s. Most of the wealth, almost 80% remains in Infosys shares, with 1.45% of the company’s shares owned by Nilekani and 1.3% by his wife .