Bihar Director General of Police (DGP) Abhyanand could not cast his vote on Thursday as his name did not figure in the voters list.
“My name is not in voters list hence I am not able to exercise my franchise,” said Abhyanand.
He said it had happened in the last elections time too.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
The DGP said that due to work pressure he could not do the running around to get his name included in the voters list.
Abhyanand lives in his private residence at Patel Nagar under Shashtri nagar police station area.
The locality forms part of Patna Sahib Lok Sabha seat where actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha is locked in contest with Bhojpuri actor Kunal Singh of Congress, Gopal Prasad Sinha of JD(U) and former minister and Aam Aadmi party (AAP) leader Parveen Amanullah.
The DGP said he was monitoring security situation in seven Lok Sabha seats in the state where polling is taking place Thursday.