BSP supremo Mayawati on Saturday said Muslims “should not get confused” and vote unitedly in favour of her party to keep communal forces at bay.
“If the Muslim electorate really want to keep communal forces out of the power, they must vote unitedly in favour of the BSP candidates,” Mayawati said while addressing an election rally here.
While making an apparent reference to Congress candidate Salman Khurshid, she said without getting confused, Muslims should vote in favour of BSP.
Mayawati criticised BJP leader Narendra Modi and warned that if he becomes the prime minister, the country would in the throes of communal animosity, which would be dangerous.
Attacking the Congress, she alleged that it was due to its wrong policies that inflation and unemployment were increasing.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More