The Jamiat Ulema-i-Hind today said it was not worried about the safety and security of Muslims if Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister.
“We are not worried about any Modi. Even if 50 Modis come, we are not afraid. We are not afraid of anyone,” Jamiat
Ulema-i-Hind President Maulana Syed Arshad Madani told reporters here.
He was asked whether there was any fear among Muslims if Modi became Prime Minister on account of the Gujarat riots.
Modi was given a clean chit by an Ahmedabad court after the SIT report did not name him of involvement in the Gujarat riots of 2002.
“Hindus and Muslims both are originally from this country and they have been living peacefully for centuries. Fighting does not solve any problem. Everyone should live with love and affection,” Madani said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He, however, said that a number of innocent Muslims have been killed in fake encounters after being labelled
Jamiat Ulema-i-Hind is organising a religious conference on February 28 at Amoni in Nagaon district.
It will be attended by the Grand Imam of Medina Munawara Mosque Abdul Mehsin al-Qasim.