FMSA, a body of Aligarh Muslim University, mostly comprising muslim intellecuals, passed a resolution here on Friday.
Reacting sharply to Salim Khan’s launching the official Urdu website of BJP Prime Ministerial candidate, recently, FMSA criticized Khans for practising “worse type of political opportunism for sake of pure commercial gain”.
“Individuals like Salim Khan, supported by the media, were going overboard in praising the so-called Gujarat model of
economic growth without verifying the ground realities,” FMSA secretary Jasim Mohammad said in the resolution.
It was further stated in the resolution that Salman Khan had participated in annual Saifai Mahotsava organised by UP government in Etawah in January, when children and victims of Muzaffarnagar riots were allegedly dying from cold in relief
camps and have now joined the Modi bandwagon to “appease forces, which face charges of genocide in Gujarat”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
It was also mentioned that core issue was not about supporting or opposing any political party but “taking a moral stand when the very basic principles on which the constitution was founded are under threat”.