Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi congratulated party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on filing his nomination on Thursday in Varanasi and claimed his victory was certain in the temple town.
“It is a matter of joy that party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is filing his nomination in Varanasi…I appeal to people of the holy city and party workers in Varanasi to actively campaign for Narendra Modi,” Joshi said in a letter issued by the BJP office.
He further stated his inability to accompany Modi in Varanasi on Thursday during the nomination. “I wanted to be present but due to election campaign in Kanpur, it wasn’t possible. Since I am a voter from Varanasi, I will be there on May 12 to cast my vote,” he said.
Modi filing his nomination papers from Varanasi Lok Sabha seat, said he had been called by “mother Ganga” to contest from this holy city.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More