Senior BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi congratulated party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on filing his nomination on Thursday in Varanasi and claimed his victory was certain in the temple town.
“It is a matter of joy that party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is filing his nomination in Varanasi…I appeal to people of the holy city and party workers in Varanasi to actively campaign for Narendra Modi,” Joshi said in a letter issued by the BJP office.
He further stated his inability to accompany Modi in Varanasi on Thursday during the nomination. “I wanted to be present but due to election campaign in Kanpur, it wasn’t possible. Since I am a voter from Varanasi, I will be there on May 12 to cast my vote,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Modi filing his nomination papers from Varanasi Lok Sabha seat, said he had been called by “mother Ganga” to contest from this holy city.