The hartal called by Sangh Parivar in Kerala in protest against the murder of an RSS district functionary in Kannur paralysed normal life across the state on Tuesday.
Protesters disrupted vehicular traffic in many places, and forced offices and shops to close down. Unidentified persons hurled bombs at shops in two places in Kannur district, where police are keeping tight vigil in the wake of the murder.
RSS Kannur district leader E Manoj was hacked to death on Monday morning at Kathiroor near Thalassery. Another RSS worker had sustained injury in the attack.
BJP senior leader P K Krishnadas alleged that CPI (M) was behind the murder. The party was worried over the flow of its workers to the BJP. The brutal murder was committed with the connivance of the CPI (M) national leadership. the murder was a bid to shatter the peaceful situation prevailing in the district.
BJP also found fault with the police investigation, saying the investigating officer was a pro-CPI (M) man.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched