Defending NRHM scam accused Babu Singh Kushwaha, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday said he was “innocent” and sought support for his wife and party LS candidate from Ghazipur, Shivkanya Kushwaha.
“Kushwaha is innocent. Those who are guilty are outside (jail) and he is behind bars. Our party has fielded his wife Shivkanya Kushwaha as he is innocent,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally here.
“She has come here with a lot of trust in you all. Dont break that,” he said while appealing to voters to support Shivkanya, Babu Singh’s wife.
Attacking Narendra Modi, Yadav said there was no “Modi wave” anywhere in the country and it was media created hype.
Asking Muslim community to vote for his party, Yadav said they should not get confused by the political gimmicks of BJP and should vote for SP as it was their only wellwisher.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More