Defending NRHM scam accused Babu Singh Kushwaha, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday said he was “innocent” and sought support for his wife and party LS candidate from Ghazipur, Shivkanya Kushwaha.
“Kushwaha is innocent. Those who are guilty are outside (jail) and he is behind bars. Our party has fielded his wife Shivkanya Kushwaha as he is innocent,” Yadav said while addressing an election rally here.
“She has come here with a lot of trust in you all. Dont break that,” he said while appealing to voters to support Shivkanya, Babu Singh’s wife.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Attacking Narendra Modi, Yadav said there was no “Modi wave” anywhere in the country and it was media created hype.
Asking Muslim community to vote for his party, Yadav said they should not get confused by the political gimmicks of BJP and should vote for SP as it was their only wellwisher.