“We will appeal to the Election Commission to lift ban on Azam Khan,” Yadav said.
The EC on Friday banned Khan from holding public meetings, processions or roadshows in Uttar Pradesh.
The SP leader exuded confidence that “neither BJP nor Congress would be able to form next government at the center and it would be the third front which would gain majority in the coming polls.”
Addressing a rally in favor of his party candidate Ravi Prakash Verma, Yadav said, “SP government would make education, medication and irrigation totally free if voted to power.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“What the SP government did for the youth in UP has become a model and now Punjab and West Bengal governments are following it,” Yadav said.
Yadav attacked Congress saying “it had done nothing except running its government and committing scams and BJP remained a mute spectator to these and only looked at things from Hindu-Muslims angle.”
SP chief also assured Muslim community that “Sachhar committee report would be implemented to improve their lot.”