“There is a dispute going on in Mulayam’s family. He is contesting from here (Azamgarh) to please his second wife and pave way for their son Prateek Yadav,” she told an election rally in Azamgarh.
On Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav referring to her as his ‘bua’ (aunt) at a recent public meeting in Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati said it would be an “insult” even to consider him (Akhilesh) as her younger brother.
“Akhilesh used to insult dalit icons. He terms construction of memorials in their names as wastage of money despite the fact it generates income for the state,” she said.
Taking potshots at Mulayam and Akhilesh, Mayawati said “they should understand that it was due to B R Ambedkar they are here, otherwise they will be grazing cows and buffaloes in fields.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Asking Yadav community to wake up, Mayawati said they should come out of Mulayam’s “mental slavery”.
Alleging the SP and tbe BJP had tacit understanding, Mayawati said Modi was contesting from Varanasi and Mulayam from Azamgarh due to their pact.
Had Mulayam wanted to prevent Modi from winning, he should have contested from Varanasi, Mayawati said. Mayawati alleged Mulayam would leave Azamgarh after elections.
“While Modi will leave Varanasi and retain Vadodra, Mulayam will retain Mainpuri,” she said.