“By saying that Congress will not support the (Third Front) government from outside, it has shown intentions of joining the government,” Yadav said while addressing elections rallies here.
Attacking Narendra Modi, Yadav said, “Modi is feeling uneasy with me as I am exposing his lies. He is wondering, who is telling me his truth. Modi should not consider me fool, I have held posts of Defence Minister, Chief Minister, leader of opposition and have sources to know his reality.”
Rejecting Modi wave, Yadav claimed that irrespective of what BJP will do, it would not be able to cross the 272 mark in any case.
Promising more taxes on luxury cars and costly clothes, Yadav said that if his party was voted to power, it would bring down inflation at any cost.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
He also reiterated that his government would check that Dowry and SC/ST acts were not misused and innocents were not trapped in fake cases.
On law and order, Yadav said that Uttar Pradesh was better than Gujarat in this front and a number of welfare schemes have been launched here by the SP government aimed at benefiting the poor.