- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Mulayam says, Congress has shown intentions of joining Third Front
Exuding confidence in formation of Third Front government at the Centre, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday claimed that Congress has shown inclination in joining the Front.
“By saying that Congress will not support the (Third Front) government from outside, it has shown intentions of joining the government,” Yadav said while addressing elections rallies here.
Attacking Narendra Modi, Yadav said, “Modi is feeling uneasy with me as I am exposing his lies. He is wondering, who is telling me his truth. Modi should not consider me fool, I have held posts of Defence Minister, Chief Minister, leader of opposition and have sources to know his reality.”
Rejecting Modi wave, Yadav claimed that irrespective of what BJP will do, it would not be able to cross the 272 mark in any case.
Promising more taxes on luxury cars and costly clothes, Yadav said that if his party was voted to power, it would bring down inflation at any cost.
He also reiterated that his government would check that Dowry and SC/ST acts were not misused and innocents were not trapped in fake cases.
On law and order, Yadav said that Uttar Pradesh was better than Gujarat in this front and a number of welfare schemes have been launched here by the SP government aimed at benefiting the poor.