BJP leader and former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh Sunday said that Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati and Arvind Kejriwal were dreaming of becoming the Prime Minister, but they would not get people’s support in the Lok Sabha polls.
“Yadav, Mayawati and Kejriwal are dreaming of becoming PM… Their dream will shatter. While SP will get only eight seats, Mayawati will get nine seats and Kejriwal’s party will not be able to open its account in the Lok Sabha polls,” Singh said, addressing an election rally here.
Calling BJP a “secular party”, Singh said Congress, SP and BSP were communal as they did not talk about all sections of society and involved in appeasement of a particular caste.
Singh said that in the present regime “there is a goonda raj” and common man is suffering as there is no one to hear their voice.
“There is a wave of change in the entire country and this time Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister and people will get their due,” he added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review