BJP leader and former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Kalyan Singh Sunday said that Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati and Arvind Kejriwal were dreaming of becoming the Prime Minister, but they would not get people’s support in the Lok Sabha polls.
“Yadav, Mayawati and Kejriwal are dreaming of becoming PM… Their dream will shatter. While SP will get only eight seats, Mayawati will get nine seats and Kejriwal’s party will not be able to open its account in the Lok Sabha polls,” Singh said, addressing an election rally here.
Calling BJP a “secular party”, Singh said Congress, SP and BSP were communal as they did not talk about all sections of society and involved in appeasement of a particular caste.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Singh said that in the present regime “there is a goonda raj” and common man is suffering as there is no one to hear their voice.
“There is a wave of change in the entire country and this time Narendra Modi will become the Prime Minister and people will get their due,” he added.