Samjawadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will hold rallies in support of party candidate for Kanpur Lok Sabha seat Surendra Mohan Agarwal.
While Mulayam will hold a rally in the city on Saturday, Akhilesh will address a public meeting on Sunday at the parade ground, Agarwal said.
He said TV actress Shweta Tiwari held a roadshow on Thursday and appealed to people to vote for the party.
Agarwal claimed that in last two years the Uttar Pradesh government has spent crores of rupees in constructing roads and flyovers and that it will complete its full term.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
He also said his direct contest is with BJP’s Murli Manohar Joshi as Congress’s Sriprakash Jaiswal and BSP’s Saleem Ahmad are on the third and fourth place respectively. The elections in Kanpur are scheduled for April 30.