Samjawadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will hold rallies in support of party candidate for Kanpur Lok Sabha seat Surendra Mohan Agarwal.
While Mulayam will hold a rally in the city on Saturday, Akhilesh will address a public meeting on Sunday at the parade ground, Agarwal said.
He said TV actress Shweta Tiwari held a roadshow on Thursday and appealed to people to vote for the party.
Agarwal claimed that in last two years the Uttar Pradesh government has spent crores of rupees in constructing roads and flyovers and that it will complete its full term.
He also said his direct contest is with BJP’s Murli Manohar Joshi as Congress’s Sriprakash Jaiswal and BSP’s Saleem Ahmad are on the third and fourth place respectively. The elections in Kanpur are scheduled for April 30.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More