- AAP discredited, confident of BJP win in Delhi polls: Venkaiah Naidu
- Modi gets into the fight: ‘Delhi will decide how world sees India’
- AAP, BJP ignoring govt employees, says Ajay Maken
- Arvind Kejriwal mocks BJP’s 4-point agenda
- Modi gave India self-pride: Uma Bharti
- ‘Where have we promised statehood... it’s a sensitive issue, not a matter for elections’, says Amit Shah
- Aam Aadmi Party violated Model Code: Election Commission
Mulayam and Akhilesh to hold rallies in Kanpur
Samjawadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will hold rallies in support of party candidate for Kanpur Lok Sabha seat Surendra Mohan Agarwal.
While Mulayam will hold a rally in the city on Saturday, Akhilesh will address a public meeting on Sunday at the parade ground, Agarwal said.
He said TV actress Shweta Tiwari held a roadshow on Thursday and appealed to people to vote for the party.
Agarwal claimed that in last two years the Uttar Pradesh government has spent crores of rupees in constructing roads and flyovers and that it will complete its full term.
He also said his direct contest is with BJP’s Murli Manohar Joshi as Congress’s Sriprakash Jaiswal and BSP’s Saleem Ahmad are on the third and fourth place respectively. The elections in Kanpur are scheduled for April 30.