Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit South Africa and invite investors to explore investment opportunities in the state.
Chouhan, who is scheduled to visit the African nation from June 7 to 15, will travel to various cities of that country to make industry players aware of the investment potential in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said here on Friday.
The Chief Minister, along with a delegation, will leave for South Africa on June 6 and hold a meeting with the High Commissioner at Johannesburg the next day.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Chouhan will also meet head of Gauteng Province and members of Indian Business Forum on June 9 and will take part in some local events at Kruger on June 10 and 11.
During the next three days, from June 12-14, he will meet top representatives of commerce and industry in Cape Town.