Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit South Africa and invite investors to explore investment opportunities in the state.
Chouhan, who is scheduled to visit the African nation from June 7 to 15, will travel to various cities of that country to make industry players aware of the investment potential in Madhya Pradesh, an official release said here on Friday.
The Chief Minister, along with a delegation, will leave for South Africa on June 6 and hold a meeting with the High Commissioner at Johannesburg the next day.
Chouhan will also meet head of Gauteng Province and members of Indian Business Forum on June 9 and will take part in some local events at Kruger on June 10 and 11.
During the next three days, from June 12-14, he will meet top representatives of commerce and industry in Cape Town.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More