Cricketer Mohd Kaif, who is making his electoral debut from Phulpur Lok Sabha seat as the Congress candidate, owns assets worth over Rs 10 crore.
In an affidavit submitted to the Election Commission while filing his nomination, Kaif, the only player from the city to have played for the national cricket team, has declared movable assets worth Rs 10.4 crore in his own name.
His wife Pooja Yadav owns movable property worth Rs 99.7 lakh, the affidavit said.
The former captain of the Uttar Pradesh Ranji team owns four cars, the costliest being an Audi purchased in 2010 for Rs 35.68 lakh.
Kaif, who has also played for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League, purchased a piece of agricultural land in the neighboring district of Kaushambi in 2005 for Rs 6.48 lakh, the current value of which is stated to be Rs 20 lakh.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He also owns two houses — one each in posh Civil Lines locality in Allahabad and Sector 31 in Noida — besides a flat in Gurgaon.
The total current value of these is stated to be Rs 7.03 crore, according to the affidavit.