Cricketer Mohd Kaif, who is making his electoral debut from Phulpur Lok Sabha seat as the Congress candidate, owns assets worth over Rs 10 crore.
In an affidavit submitted to the Election Commission while filing his nomination, Kaif, the only player from the city to have played for the national cricket team, has declared movable assets worth Rs 10.4 crore in his own name.
His wife Pooja Yadav owns movable property worth Rs 99.7 lakh, the affidavit said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The former captain of the Uttar Pradesh Ranji team owns four cars, the costliest being an Audi purchased in 2010 for Rs 35.68 lakh.
Kaif, who has also played for Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premier League, purchased a piece of agricultural land in the neighboring district of Kaushambi in 2005 for Rs 6.48 lakh, the current value of which is stated to be Rs 20 lakh.
He also owns two houses — one each in posh Civil Lines locality in Allahabad and Sector 31 in Noida — besides a flat in Gurgaon.
The total current value of these is stated to be Rs 7.03 crore, according to the affidavit.