In his latest bid to reach out to Muslim voters, BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday launched a new website in Urdu. The website was launched in Mumbai by noted Bollywood writer Salim Khan in the presence of BJP leader Shaina NC.
According to Modi’s website, the portal has been launched in Urdu as part of the “focused initiatives” of Modi at “reaching across to a cross section of people”. The website further mentions the launch as an “initiative” to put across Modi’s views to “people across the border”.
As of now, the website of the Gujarat Chief Minister is currently available in 11 regional languages (Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi and Assamese and Odia) and 4 foreign languages (Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish), along with English.
Here are some pictures from the launch of the website:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More