Slamming the BJP’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi for being a “divisive” leader, RJD chief Lalu Prasad said that the former’s dream to become PM would never be fulfilled.
“Modi is a divisive leader and he will break the country after becoming Prime Minister,” Prasad told reporters here.
The people of the country would never allow Modi’s dream to become the Prime Minister at all costs in the larger national interests, he said.
Even ‘Lord Shiva’ of Varanasi would not forgive the Gujarat Chief Minister for pursuing divisive agenda endangering the unity and integrity of the country, he said referring to Modi’s candidature from the temple town of Uttar Pradesh.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest