Welcoming the announcement of the poll schedule for 2014 general elections, BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi today urged people to make the “right choice” and vote for BJP to usher in prosperity.
After the Election Commission (EC) announced the polling datesthis morning, Modi, in a series of tweets appealed voters to give BJP-led NDA a majority.
“I call upon the people of India to bless us, give BJP-led NDA a majority and make Mission 272+ a grand reality for the prosperity of India”, the Gujarat Chief Minister tweeted.
Describing the general election as the biggest festival of democracy, Modi requested the citizens to vote for India.
“2014 polls are a historic opportunity to lay foundation of a developed India. I urge you all to vote for India & make the right choice,” tweeted Modi.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Modi also gave his best wishes to EC in conducting the Lok sabha polls and welcomed 10 crore new voters.
“My special welcome to 10 crore new voters! You have an important role to play in strengthening and continuing democratic tradition of India,” said his another tweet.
Praising the Election Commision, he tweeted, “Thankful to EC for giving all the eligible voters one last chance on March 9 to ensure they are registered. This opportunity must be used.”