“On the model of Prime Minister Gram Sadak Yojana (launched during the Vajpayee regime), we will introduce Prime Minister Gram Sichai (irrigation) yojana for our farmers,” Modi said in his poll meeting here.
Stating that the current MSP on foodgrains produce was not uniform across the country, he promised guidelines that would help the farmers in the country uniformly. Apparently responding to Union Minister Jairam Ramesh’s recent allegation that BJP had now become Modi-centric, the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate mentioned senior party leaders L K Advani, Arun Jaitley and Murali Manohar Joshi and said all of them were working for the party.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Soliciting votes for party’s Hazaribagh candidate Jayant Sinha, son of sitting BJP MP Yashwant Sinha, Modi said if voted to power he would ensure completion of NTPC power project which was initiated during the Vajpayee government.