There are no fence-sitters any more. Almost every man, woman and child in the country is pulling for one of NaMo, RaGa or ArKe. And all of them will probably say that they support their chosen leader because he is completely different from everyone else out there.
We’re sure that these men are very different, but their quotes don’t always bear this out. Here are statements made by Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal in the past few months on various burning issues that seem almost identical.
On women empowerment, all of them say the word ‘women empowerment’ many times
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
On youth, all of them agree that the youth are good – possibly because they can be more easily swayed?
On corruption, they have said everything possible, except for the magic words ‘My party has no corrupt members’
Here are some made-up quotes. The first being a circular play on words from Rahul Gandhi’s ill fated slogan