- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Whose quote is it anyway? Modi says what Rahul says what Kejriwal says
There are no fence-sitters any more. Almost every man, woman and child in the country is pulling for one of NaMo, RaGa or ArKe. And all of them will probably say that they support their chosen leader because he is completely different from everyone else out there.
We’re sure that these men are very different, but their quotes don’t always bear this out. Here are statements made by Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal in the past few months on various burning issues that seem almost identical.
On women empowerment, all of them say the word ‘women empowerment’ many times
On youth, all of them agree that the youth are good – possibly because they can be more easily swayed?
On corruption, they have said everything possible, except for the magic words ‘My party has no corrupt members’
Here are some made-up quotes. The first being a circular play on words from Rahul Gandhi’s ill fated slogan