There are no fence-sitters any more. Almost every man, woman and child in the country is pulling for one of NaMo, RaGa or ArKe. And all of them will probably say that they support their chosen leader because he is completely different from everyone else out there.
We’re sure that these men are very different, but their quotes don’t always bear this out. Here are statements made by Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal in the past few months on various burning issues that seem almost identical.
On women empowerment, all of them say the word ‘women empowerment’ many times
On youth, all of them agree that the youth are good – possibly because they can be more easily swayed?
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
On corruption, they have said everything possible, except for the magic words ‘My party has no corrupt members’
Here are some made-up quotes. The first being a circular play on words from Rahul Gandhi’s ill fated slogan