Firebrand BJP leader Umar Bharti on Tuesday maintained that the party’s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi does not have the oratorical skills of A B Vajpayee, but said the Gujarat Chief Minister was a “unique person” who draws massive crowd.
Addressing party workers at Kunj Vatika last night, Bharti had said, “Vajpayeeji was a very good orator.. it is said that there has been no other orator like him in Indian politics.
“If you have observed minutely you would have found that Modi is not a good orator but still people are coming to his rallies not to listen but to tell him that they want him to change this country and they support him,” she said.
Seeking to clarify her statement today, Bharti said Modi is country’s “anokha” (unique) person who draws massive crowd.
“All that I said about Narendra Modi, I will repeat it again. The same thing that A B Vajpayee was a good orator but Narendra Modi is country’s ‘anokha’ (unique) person after years in whose support lakhs and lakhs turn up. This is what I had said,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Speaking at the meet, Bharti had also accused the Congress and Samajwadi Party of betraying Muslims.
She had said that her party does not consider Muslims as mere vote bank and that nationalist Muslims are standing with BJP in these elections.
On the demand for a new Bundelkhand state, she said Congress and Mayawati were only interested in politics on the issue whereas BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh has already created a separate unit for it and promised that on coming to power the face of Bundelkhand region would be changed.
She charged Mayawati and SP leader Mulayam Singh with supporting Congress due to the fear of CBI.