BJP president Rajnath Singh on Wednesday said the party had fired “Modi missile” to solve problems of the country like communalism and corruption. “BJP has fired (Narendra) Modi missile to finish communalism, casteism and corruption from the country,” said Singh while addressing an election rally in Shah town here.
“Now the missile would do its work,” he said. Attacking SP and BSP, Singh said the parties were “also responsible for scams and price rise during the tenure of Congress-led UPA government.” He said it was due to the support of these two parties that Congress ran the government at the Centre.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Hitting out at SP further, Singh said there was poor state of affairs and “jungle raj” (lawlessness) in Uttar Pradesh due to the head of the state. Singh said once BJP formed the government at the Centre, the process to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks would be started within 100 days. The money would then be utilised for the welfare of the people, he said.
“I have not come to ask support to run the government, but to seek support to save the country,” the BJP leader said. “Whether it is price rise, corruption or riots, everything will remain under control in BJP government,” he said.