BJP president Rajnath Singh on Wednesday said the party had fired “Modi missile” to solve problems of the country like communalism and corruption. “BJP has fired (Narendra) Modi missile to finish communalism, casteism and corruption from the country,” said Singh while addressing an election rally in Shah town here.
“Now the missile would do its work,” he said. Attacking SP and BSP, Singh said the parties were “also responsible for scams and price rise during the tenure of Congress-led UPA government.” He said it was due to the support of these two parties that Congress ran the government at the Centre.
Hitting out at SP further, Singh said there was poor state of affairs and “jungle raj” (lawlessness) in Uttar Pradesh due to the head of the state. Singh said once BJP formed the government at the Centre, the process to bring back black money stashed in foreign banks would be started within 100 days. The money would then be utilised for the welfare of the people, he said.
“I have not come to ask support to run the government, but to seek support to save the country,” the BJP leader said. “Whether it is price rise, corruption or riots, everything will remain under control in BJP government,” he said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016